Are you planning a tropical beach vacation and wondering what to pack? Look no further! This beach essentials packing list has everything you need to ensure a stress-free and enjoyable trip. From the necessary items like sunscreen and beach towels, to the fun extras like beach games and a portable speaker, we’ve got you covered.
Explore our recommended gear and items by clicking on the linked words and phrases below, to ensure you have everything you need for your next trip.
- Swimsuits: Pack at least 2-3 swimsuits to ensure you always have a dry one to change into.
- Cover-ups: Pack a few cover-ups such as sundresses, shorts, and t-shirts to wear over your swimsuits.
- Hats: Pack a wide brimmed hat or baseball cap to protect your face from the sun.
- Sunglasses: Pack a pair of sunglasses to protect your eyes from the sun.
Accessories and Gear
- Beach towel: Pack a large beach towel to lay on the sand and dry off after swimming.
- Beach bag/Large Tote: Pack a large beach bag to hold all of your beach essentials.
- Beach chairs: Pack a beach chair or beach blanket to sit on while at the beach.
- Beach umbrella: Pack a beach umbrella to provide shade while at the beach.
- Camera: Pack a camera or waterproof phone case to capture memories of your beach vacation.
- Portable Bluetooth Speaker: Set the scene in your small or large groups with great beach music.
- Waterproof phone pouch: Keep your devices protected and have peace of mind from the water and sand.
- Sunscreen: Pack at least one bottle of sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher to protect your skin from the sun.
- Sunscreen Lip Balm: Pack a lip balm with sunscreen to protect your lips from the sun.
- Sunscreen for children: Pack sunscreen specifically for children if traveling with kids.
- Swim fins: Pack swim fins if you plan on snorkeling or swimming in the ocean.
- Boogie board: Pack a boogie board if you plan on catching waves.
- Water shoes: Pack water shoes if you plan on swimming in rocky areas or coral reefs.
Toiletries and Medications
- Toiletries: Pack travel-sized toiletries such as toothpaste, shampoo, and conditioner.
- Travel first aid kit: Including band-aids, painkillers, and any necessary medication to be prepared for any minor accidents or injuries.
- Cash and credit cards: Pack cash and credit cards for any necessary purchases while on vacation.
By packing these beach essentials, you’ll be prepared for a fun and comfortable beach vacation. Don’t forget to also pack any additional items specific to your trip, such as a book for lounging on the beach or a cooler for keeping drinks and snacks cold.
Pack right, travel well!